Topics Related to Your Search
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Data Center Management
Mobile Device Management
Business Intelligence Solutions
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 479 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Virtual Success in the Healthcare Provider Market
- (Free Research) Check out this white paper to learn why and how virtualization is a logical investment for hospitals and health care providers. Learn the benefits specific to desktop virtualization in a health facility and access a case study regarding a medical center that adopted virtualization technology.
February 01, 2011
by CDW Healthcare
The Last Mile of Health IT Implementation
- (Free Research) This e-book from CDW Corporation focuses on the successful integration of electronic health records (EHRs) by both large hospitals and small practices alike. It looks at the ways in which organizations can deploy and manage an EHR infrastructure system and the advantages this type of system can bring. Read on to learn more.
February 14, 2011
by RES Software
How VDI in Health Care Can Save You Money
- (Free Research) This expert E-Guide discusses the benefits of a virtual desktop infrastructure in health care. Read now to learn how making the switch to VDI can save your organization money and time.
January 28, 2013
by Dell, Inc.
Case Study: Island Hospital
- (Free Research) This white paper presents a real-world case study of a Hospital that was able to ease the pain of past systems management methods and be strategic about maximizing IT objectives
October 17, 2010
by NETGEAR Inc.
Implementing a Secure Wireless Network in an Educational Setting
- (Free Research) Wireless connectivity has become a necessity in educational institutions of all levels. Students require Internet connectivity to conduct research, download assignments and communicate with their instructors. Likewise, educators utilize web portals to post assignments, and update class materials. Read this white paper to learn more.
October 11, 2010
by Iron Mountain
Hartford Hospital - Reducing Costs While Enhancing Patient Care
- (Free Research) This case study examines how Hartford Hospital outsourced its medical records management without service interruption, ensuring the highest level of patient care while reducing costs. read on to find out how they did it.
March 09, 2012
by Iron Mountain
Archiving for Small To Medium Hospitals
- (Free Research) This resource explores a vendor neutral enterprise archive solution that addresses the size and scale of a small or medium hospital’s enterprise storage requirements.
March 08, 2012
by SAS Institute Inc.
E-Book: Business Intelligence (BI) Trends in Health Care
- (Free Research) BI and data analytics are pushing into health care, but the industry as a whole is still behind the adoption curve of other vertical markets. This e-book will give you the information you need to make the most of BI and data analytics. Read on to learn about BI trends in health care and how to take advantage of them to give you the upper hand.
November 03, 2010
EHR adoption improves patient care, lowers costs in Canadian hospitals
- (Free Research) Consult this valuable resource today to learn how single sign-on (SSO) and other key technologies are eliminating barriers to electronic health record (EHR) adoption. Also inside, learn how real-world Canadian hospitals are leading the charge on EHR adoption.
May 31, 2013
by Aerohive Networks
Engineering the Wireless Hospital
- (Free Research) Implementing a wireless network in a hospital allows physicians to use state-of-the-art equipment. However, there are security, infrastructure, and connectivity obstacles to overcome. Check out this e-book to learn more.
November 15, 2010
by CDW Healthcare
Case Study: Healthcare I.T. Infrastructure
- (Free Research) This case study from CDW Healthcare takes an in-depth look at the adoption of EMC flash drive technology by Aspirus Wausau Hospital and the distinct advantages that come with this technology. Read on to learn more today!
April 13, 2011
Case Study: University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
- (Free Research) This case study explains how UCLH implemented a patient tracking system (PTS) with Lombardi Teamworks at its core, which alerts them when a patient is delayed in their treatment pathway before they go over their 18wkRTT and allows them to only have to enter patient information once into the system instead of multiple times.
December 15, 2010
Reducing Healthcare Costs Through Supply Chain Management
- (Free Research) This e-guide from SearchHealthIT.com demonstrates how hospitals can integrate supply chain management into their overall strategic IT plan. Read now to learn how to form a collaborative relationship between IT and supply chain executives.
February 19, 2013
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Criteria for Meaningful Use of EHR: Understanding the Fundamentals
- (Free Research) Check out this e-guide for a chart that outlines the proposed criteria for Stage 1 of demonstrating meaningful use of EHR. Eligible hospitals and doctors who want to qualify for payment incentives through the health IT provisions of the ARRA must meet these criteria.
December 14, 2010
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
NHS Trust Enhances Healthcare with Juniper Networks
- (Free Research) The Belfast H&SC Trust had recognized the benefits of wireless technology, but the existing network was proving increasingly difficult to manage. A Juniper Networks Wireless LAN Portfolio pilot was deployed, proving to be a success in terms of its stability, security and manageability allowing centralized management at the touch of a button.
May 20, 2011
Video-Enabled Healthcare Solutions
- (Free Research) This informative paper discusses how you can roll out high-quality, video-enabled services faster with minimal risk and disruption so that your organization can achieve benefits similar to the incredible leaps that have been see within the healthcare industry.
November 11, 2013
by Dell, Inc.
Physician Practice: Electronic Health Record (EHR) Subscription Services
- (Free Research) With the provisions provided in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), healthcare providers are now encouraged to adopt this technology. However, expenses needed to implement an EHR platform may create significant barriers for adoption. Learn about an EHR support tool that reduces the costs and risks associated with implementation.
August 04, 2011
by VMware, Inc.
Virtual Desktop Solutions in the Federal Government
- (Free Research) This webcast shows how the recently released VMware View 5 environment is being used to deploy virtual desktops to provide mission-critical solutions around Disaster Recover/COOP, telework and secure mobile applications to federal organizations.
February 07, 2012
by HP & Intel®
HealthIT Exclusive Sponsor DataCenter eZine: Server Virtualization
- (Free Research) This expert e-zine examines four key topics for health care organizations planning to venture into a virtual server implementation – namely security, storage, performance, and hardware considerations. Gain expert advice from industry experts and HIT leaders that have been through the process
November 19, 2012
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.